We believe it is important to try a device in the environment where it will be used before making the decision to buy. That is why we loan AT devices for up to four weeks for free with a signed agreement. Call us at (803) 935-5337 to ask about a specific device.
How to borrow a device:
- Complete a loan agreement form (PDF)
- Scan and email signed loan agreement to Billfred Leverette.
- Fax signed agreement to (803) 935-5342 or mail signed agreement to SCATP, Center for Disability Resources, 8301 Farrow Road, Columbia, SC 29203
- Contact SCATP at (803) 935-5263 or toll free at (800) 915-4522 to make an appointment to borrow a device.
- We ship devices anywhere in South Carolina. Initial shipping is free. The borrower is required to pay return shipping and insurance based on the value of the device. Devices may be returned in person to avoid shipping and insurance fees. Estimates of return shipping costs are available on request.
- If the item you wish to borrow is not available, your name will be added to a waiting list.
- We do not sell AT devices but we do provide vendor information.
Please call 803-935-5337 if what you are looking for is not on this list.
Types of Devices for Loan:
- Tablets with Apps
- Adapted keyboards and mice
- Daily living
- Environmental controls
- Adapted toys