|Date:||September 23, 2021|
|Time:||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EST|
|Location:||Zoom Webinar (Participants must register to receive Zoom link to attend)|
Description: MindView solves the anxiety students face with writer’s block, outlining documents and time management. MindView is an all-inclusive software that assists students with learning differences, such as dyslexia, autism, ADHD etc. MindView is integrated with other assistive tools such as Dragon, Jaws, ZoomText, TextHelp, etc.
MindView is ideal for:
- Supporting students with learning difficulties organize their ideas
- Generating academic papers with citations and references
- Helping students to plan their work visually
- Removing the anxiety associated with writing assignments
- Gain organization & time management skills
– have a firm understanding of the Mind Mapping Theory.
– learn the benefits of Mind Mapping for students with learning disabilities.